TEAM NORDBAK GOES FISHING
The Nordbak Sales team were lucky fishes when they got to go participate in the National Myn Manne Competition in March this year.
A COLOURFUL YEAR END FUNCTION
The combined function between the admin and the factory personnel was a fun event, which promoted team spirit, a key to a successful business
PHALABORWA SOCCER TEAM GETS A KICK START
The Bollanoto Bluebirds soccer club got a pleasant surprise when they were handed a soccer kit donation
from Nordbak (Pty) Ltd.’s branch manager, Antoon Korff – at the Nordbak Phalaborwa Branch on Saturday, 26 November 2022.
1. Prevent rust and corrosion: Heavy–duty machinery is often exposed to a variety of environmental factors that can cause rust and corrosion, so it is important to use a coating or lining to protect the metal from these elements.
2. Reduce wear and tear: Heavy–duty machinery is subject to a lot of wear and tear, so it is important to use a protective coating to reduce the amount of damage and prolong the life of the machinery.
3. Protect from chemicals: Some heavy–duty machinery is exposed to chemicals, so it is important to protect it from chemical damage with the use of a protective coating.
4. Enhance aesthetics: A protective coating can enhance the aesthetic appeal of the machinery and make it look more attractive.
5. Increase safety: Protective coatings can also help to increase safety by reducing the risk of slips and falls on the machinery.
Nordbak® polymer-based products are used successfully in general engineering, petrochemicals, building and civil construction, sugar mills, cement manufacture and water reticulation.
Certificate Number: 8332